Terms and Conditions
1. The Awards are open to organisations that have a substantial base in the UK, or where the product or service is marketed within the UK. For individual entries, people should work for a substantial portion of their time in the UK.
2. You may enter one or more of the categories. If you enter, you are expected to attend the ceremony on Wednesday 13 November, 2019.
3. All material submitted will remain strictly confidential to the judges.
4. Descriptions of submissions from winners and finalists will be published in connection with the Awards. Entrants may, however, mark certain sensitive parts of their entry 'not for publication' such as exact budget figures/financial results etc.
5. Entries may be withdrawn at any point up to 5 July 2019 upon written request.
6. The judges reserve the right to amend category selections where appropriate.
7. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entry not accompanied by the appropriate supporting documentation.
8. The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into before or after the judging, unfortunately it is not possible to provide feedback.
9. BCS/Incisive Media are not liable for any costs incurred by applicants in the evaluation and judging process.
10. Entries not made through the on-line submission system will not be accepted.
11. Finalists will be notified on Monday 19 August 2019.
12. The winners and medallists of each category will be announced at the presentation of the Awards; under no circumstances will the details be disclosed before that time.
13. Entries received after the final closing date will not be accepted.
14. Entries will only be accepted if accompanied by either the early bird entry administration fee of £130 (+ VAT) or the general entry free of £195 (+VAT). The fee is payable for each entry made. Entries must be fully completed with supporting documents, if applicable.