Sponsors Brought to you by
Welcome to the UK IT Industry Awards 2017
Computing and BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT are delighted to present the 2017 UK IT Industry Awards - the benchmark for outstanding performance throughout the UK computing industry!
The shortlist for the UK IT Industry Awards 2017 has been announced. Have you made it on to this prestigious link? Click the link below to find out.
Celebrate your IT excellence at the UK IT Industry Awards 2017 - the benchmark for outstanding performance throughout the UK computer industry!
The 2017 awards ceremony will take place on Wednesday 15 November at the Battersea Park Events Arena in London.
Entry to the UK IT Industry Awards 2017 closed on Friday 7 July.
Relive the spectacle of the biggest IT awards in the UK! View highlights from last year's awards ceremony below:
ABOUT THE AWARDS
The awards focus on the contribution of individuals, projects, organisations and technologies that have excelled in the use, development and deployment of IT in the past 12 months.
Winning one of these prestigious awards from Computing and BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT can be a major boost for your company's profile and business opportunities.
- Monday 20 March - Entries open
- Friday 7 July - Entry deadline
- Monday 21 August - Entrants notified if successful/unsuccessful by email
- Tuesday 5 September - Deadline to submit finalist information
- Friday 22 September - Finalists Judging Day, The Hawthorns, West Bromwich Albion Football Club
- Wednesday 15 November - Awards Dinner - Winners Announced!
Please note: all entrants must be able to attend the Judging Day.
WHY YOU SHOULD ENTER THE BIGGEST IT AWARDS IN THE UK
- Test yourself against the best in class and open doors to new business opportunities - the UK IT Industry Awards are the biggest IT awards in the country. Winning one of these prestigious awards can provide a monumental boost to your commercial activities
- Choose from 25 categories - with accolades celebrating personalities, projects, teams and organisations, there will certainly be a category to match your success
- Introducing the Vendor of the Year - brand new for 2017, we're looking for the vendor that is better than the rest in excellence, innovation and making IT good for society
- Reward your staff - what better way is there to say thanks to your employees for their drive and commitment than by bringing home a UK IT Industry award - the biggest prize in the IT game!