15 November 2017
Sponsors Brought to you by
Early Bird Entry Rate - £130 + VAT per category (entries submitted before 5pm on Friday 23 June)
General Entry Rate - £195 + VAT per category (entries submitted after 5pm on Friday 23 June)
In order to make entering as easy as possible we have provided a step-by-step guide to entering as well as some top tips from one of our moderators.
If you have any queries about entering please contact the BCS Brand Team on 01793 417502/436 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Read this page for advice and guidance on writing a good entry
2. Add the entry deadline to your outlook calendar.
3. Visit the categories page to determine which category is most suitable. Each category on that page will link through to a detailed description of the criteria and what is required on the entry form. You can enter for more than one category.
4. Start your entry at the Start Entry tab.
5. Submit and pay for your entry by Friday 7 July 2017, 5pm
1. The Awards are open to organisations that have a substantial base in the UK, or where the product or service is marketed within the UK. For individual entries, people should work for a substantial portion of their time in the UK.
2. You may enter one or more of the categories.
3. All material submitted will remain confidential.
4. The 80 word overview from winners and finalists, may be published in connection with the Awards.
5. Entries may be withdrawn at any point up to 7 July 2017 upon written request. Please note, however, that entry fees are non-refundable.
6. The judges reserve the right to amend category selections where appropriate.
7. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entry not accompanied by the appropriate supporting documentation.
8. The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into before or after the judging, unfortunately it is not possible to provide feedback.
9. BCS/Incisive Media are not liable for any costs incurred by applicants in the evaluation and judging process.
10. Entries not made through the on-line submission system will not be accepted.
11. Finalists will be notified by the 21 August 2017.
12. The winners and medallists of each category will be announced at the presentation of the Awards; under no circumstances will the details be disclosed before that time.
13. Entries received after the final closing date will not be accepted.
14. Entries will only be accepted if accompanied by either the early bird entry administration fee of £130 (+ VAT) or the general entry free of £195 (+VAT). The fee is payable for each entry made. Entries must be fully completed with supporting documents, if applicable.