Celebrate your IT excellence at the UK IT Industry Awards 2015 - the benchmark for outstanding performance throughout the UK computer industry!
The awards focus on the contribution of individuals, projects, organisations and technologies that have excelled in the use, development and deployment of IT in the past 12 months.
Winning one of these prestigious awards from Computing and BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT can be a major boost for your company's profile and business opportunities.
The 2015 UK IT Industry Awards will take place on Wednesday 18 November at the Battersea Park Events Arena in London. With over 1,300 guests in attendance, the awards bring together the industry's leading players for the biggest night of the year.
>> Check out our top tips for your entry form here
** Entry deadline: Friday 10th July **
Watch our video and discover more!
If your question about entering the awards, please contact the BCS Events Team -
Telephone: 01793 417436/502
- Monday 13 April - Entries open
- Friday 10 July - Entry deadline
- Monday 24 August - Entrants notified if successful/unsuccessful by email
- Friday 7 September - Deadline to submit Finalists information
- Friday 25 September - Finalists Judging Day, Reading
- Wednesday 18 November - Awards Dinner - Winners Announced
- Tim Rhodes, Project Excellence Awards
- Peter Wheatcroft, Technology Excellence Awards
- David Tidey, Organisational Excellence Awards
- Keith Taylor, Personal Excellence Awards