Celebrate your IT excellence at the UK IT Industry Awards 2015 - the benchmark for outstanding performance throughout the UK computer industry!
If you need any tips or advise on submitting your entry, please contact either of the following:
If your question about entering the awards, please contact the BCS Events Team -
Telephone: 01793 417436/502
If your query is regarding your submission, please contact Katie Evans via email@example.com
About the UK IT Industry Awards
The awards focus on the contribution of individuals, projects, organisations and technologies that have excelled in the use, development and deployment of IT in the past 12 months.
Winning one of these prestigious awards from Computing and BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT can be a major boost for your company's profile and business opportunities.
The 2015 UK IT Industry Awards will take place on Wednesday 18 November at the Battersea Park Events Arena in London. With over 1,300 guests in attendance, the awards bring together the industry's leading players for the biggest night of the year.
Watch our video and discover more!
- Monday 24 August - Entrants notified if successful/unsuccessful by email
- Friday 7 September - Deadline to submit Finalists information
- Friday 25 September - Finalists Judging Day, Reading
- Wednesday 18 November - Awards Dinner - Winners Announced
- Tim Rhodes, Project Excellence Awards
- Peter Wheatcroft, Technology Excellence Awards
- David Tidey, Organisational Excellence Awards
- Keith Taylor, Personal Excellence Awards